Honolulu, HI Current Residence:
Honolulu, HI Occupation:
Lifeguard Three Adjectives:
Loud, creative, and dedicated Favorite Activities:
Swimming, snorkeling, water sports, surfing, going to bars, hanging out with friends, listening to music, going to the beach, and adventuring What will be the hardest part of being the Big Brother house?:
I've never been so far from home for this long. I've lived in Hawaii my whole life and went to college there, so this is the longest time I've ever been away from home. Which past HouseGuest do you like the most?: Ryan Albertson because he was badass and had everybody eating out of the palm of his hand. Five fun facts about yourself?:
1) I'm a former professional surfer.
2) I won "Most Likely to be on a Reality Show" during my senior year of high school.
3) I am 100% down for a showmance.
4) I am fluent in Mandarin and Korean.
5) I'm a cancer survivor. I was diagnosed with leukemia at age two and went into remission two years later.