Medina, MN Current Residence:
Ann Arbor, MI Occupation:
Barista Three Adjectives:
Intelligent, persuasive, and charming Favorite Activities:
Watching movies, reading books, and binge-watching Netflix What will be the hardest part of being the Big Brother house?:
The hardest part will definitely be having to get along with 15 other people! I'm an introvert and being with that many people definitely intimidates me. Which past HouseGuest do you like the most?: Dominique Gervais. She was so sweet and true to herself, and you can tell she was such a nice person. I want to model my game after her: be successful while hurting as little people as possible. Five fun facts about yourself?:
1) My father is Ashkenazi Jewish while my mother is Korean. I was raised Jewish and still identify as so, but this always surprises people.
2) I graduated from the University of Michigan with a degree in journalism.
3) I collect foreign currency, and so far have bills from 13 countries.
4) My dream travel destination is Japan.
5) I am fluent in Korean, Japanese, and Spanish, in addition to English.