Dallas, TX Current Residence:
Dallas, TX Occupation:
Media consultant Three Adjectives:
Studious, outspoken, and charismatic Favorite Activities:
Reading books, researching, and learning What will be the hardest part of being the Big Brother house?:
Probably living with all those other people. I have no idea if I'll like them or not, and if I don't I'll definitely struggle living with them. Which past HouseGuest do you like the most?: Ryan Albertson or Elene Japaridze. I loved them both in their original seasons but even more when they teamed up together in Big Brother 7. They were the perfect team and I think both of them deserved to win again. Five fun facts about yourself?:
1) I am the oldest of seven daughters.
2) I lived in France for a year during college.
3) Every summer since I was 14, I volunteered in third-world countries. So far, I've been to China, India, Cambodia, Peru, Guatemala, Ecuador, Ukraine, Tajikistan, Namibia, and Swaziland.
4) I can play the piano and guitar.
5) I've been skydiving, bungee jumping, and scuba diving.