Corvallis, OR Current Residence:
Portland, OR Occupation:
Legal translator Three Adjectives:
Intelligent, charismatic, and outgoing Favorite Activities:
People-watching, hanging out with friends, reading books, and playing chess What will be the hardest part of being the Big Brother house?:
Sharing a house with 15 other people, definitely! Which past HouseGuest do you like the most?: Ryan Albertson because he was so strategic and could get anybody to do anything he wanted them to do. Even in his second season, everyone knew he was manipulative yet they still let him manipulate them. I want to play the game like how he did. Five fun facts about yourself?:
1) My father is Catholic while my mother is Jewish, and I was raised Jewish.
2) I am fluent in Spanish, Polish, and French.
3) My least favorite type of people are quitters or complainers.
4) I formerly played baseball in college.
5) I've had sex on four continents.